"HERE'S HOW I SEE THE WORLD"

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Just a trip down memory lane












This is KRKA National Park, Croatia July, 2007



Pretty freak'in Awsome.





Just thought I would throw that in .




life is ducky, all is well and i really enjoy seeing places like this, I am looking forward to finally be in theUS as th rest of world is starting to look llike every place i want to be at in the States.....So i am going to give the new promotion a few months and see how it feels , but my heart is set on coming back to the motherland and building a house (log house) kit in Arkansas..Arkansas you say, thats right! in the south and i really like the south, probably because in was born in Georgia. So thats a plan I will try and complete while I am here, then I want to travel around trying to pedal cool stuff and checking out the country and all the great events that everyone talks about but I never seem to experience.



I hope that i can see everyone soon, june and sept are my next liasons with the americanas, I will be in Oregon for Erins Graduation, as will Serena....if you all want to make your way that a way great, if not then i understand, but i will be there from june 3rd till june 16th......then BYE BYE BURDIE~DICK.....



Resturant in Trogir, Croatia
So here are a couple more photos of random crap and my free willie lifestyle.....







Trogir, Croatia at dusk














TOO MUCH WALKING........



















Da' Dawg

Love ya'

3 comments:

Norma said...

Hey Bro, Nice photos!

ieatdirt_yummy said...

OKAY DAD. IT'S TIME TO PUT A NEW POST UP DAMN IT!!! MOM SENT ME THE TAPES FROM WHEN I USED TO RECORD EVERYTHING ON MY VIDEO CAMERA AND WE WATCHED THE ONE FROM WHEN ME AND ERIN WERE IN NEBRASKA FOR THE SUMMER AND ERIN THREW FIRECRACKERS AT YOU WHEN YOU WERE DRUNK OFF YOUR ASS WITH NO SHIRT OR SHOES ON! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA MORE TO COME!!! (PS WHEN I SAY WE I MEAN JOEY AND I)

Unknown said...

Richard - it's Jacki.
'Sup Dawg? Hey, you need to write to me. I heard through the grapevine you are Out of Africa but want to return to Iraq. What - have you lost your bloody mind?! Once free - stay free you lunatic.
:)
Write to me, my KBR page or this g.mail acct. Miss you, love you.