"HERE'S HOW I SEE THE WORLD"

Monday, November 5, 2007

My beer, My bike and a really "Nice Ass"

Thats right!









I would love to go on and on about my life but I would rather just post pictures of some real crazy crap I've seen and done........please feel free to comment.........but I don't care what you think, this is my story.......


So I bought this Harley while I was working in Iraq.....2 years later I went for a ride up to this little town in Arizona called Oatman, that is where I met the really nice ass and took a picture of her "snoting" all over my headlamp......The beer was enjoyed on a porch over looking The city of Trogir, Croatia. Nestled in the coast on the Adriatic Sea, It is said to be one of the oldest seaports of the Roman Empire. Whatever! .......AHHHH, BEER!








10 comments:

Sandra said...

Wow I'm having a hard time leaving a post!!! Great beginnings of a blog. Keep up the good work!
Hugs, Love, Ma!!

Sandra said...

Love you photos!!!! Especially the little azz !!!

Deanna Stoppler said...

Finally living the high life huh? Ass and all! I'm happy for you bro, and look forward to your posts.

CHILLIDAWG said...

Be sure to tune in next Time for "Crappy Iraqi".

Chillidawg

ieatdirt_yummy said...

Hey! What is this daddy?!?! Lol. No cool stories like mine? Miss you Papa! I might be gettin' my own LSA soon...yay!

Sandra said...

Hey, you need to buy another set of drums. I'm jamming with Jill, Joe, Pete, Kenny & Bobbie .. if you can believe it!!! Teaching me backup for rock & roll!! Yeahhhh baby.....we need a drummer now ... be here every weds @ 2pm PST ..
Hugs & Love, MA!!

Sandra said...

Hey, we need a drummer!! I'm jamming every weds with Joe, Jill, Pete,Kenny & Bobby .... Rock & Roll! Can you believe it???? fun fun fun ... but we need a drummer. Hugs, MA

Sandra said...

Oops! I messed up! Didn't know the first comment went thru HaHaHa

CHILLIDAWG said...

dear blog, no one loves me....I think I will drink more beer...ps we do not have beer here...Damn.....the luck.

Sandra said...

So where's the photos and stuff? you haven't been in your blog for a few days ...miss you
MA