"HERE'S HOW I SEE THE WORLD"

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

"Serena and I" Tikrit, Iraq Oct. 2007

The plan was to spend more time with my daughter. I managed to get her a job working at the same base as me, in Iraq, and wouldn't you know it........I get transfered to Ba'qubah, Iraq.


So much for family time.


Well at least we have company E-Mail. If all goes well, maybe we can spend her birthday in Canada.........which reminds me, I can't remember where the hell my home is. where ever the road takes me in my "NEW RV".........."Thats right, You'll be spending hours of quality time in the great RV parks of the country whit this 30 Ft. Roadmaster Toyhauler, complete with garage, shower and all the solitude you can stand" "This toyhauler and all the quite time you need can be yours".............IF "The Price is Right"


Yeah, so thats the plan!
Starting to see a pattern here?
So as you can see I am planning to get away from it all and start sponging of all my sisters and brothers and friends!
But note : I have my own accomadations, so all I need is cooperation so I can hook up my trailer, Hell...MY HOME! to your power outlets. Oh yeah, I'll need a place to dump the shit tank too. I'm thinking garden but you may have an alternate place.......just let me know!
Love Ya'allzzzzzzz
Brother Chilli.....

2 comments:

ieatdirt_yummy said...

Now Clark, this here's an RV...ain't she a beaut?!

Norma said...

Just git your ass back here! You can dump directly into our septic, or the yard, since it smells like septic anyhow. haha! Miss you, bro! And bring the girls with you! And we're taking your ass white water rafting down the Rogue!!!